11 March 2008

The inspections continue

There was a special open inspection for one couple. And for all the effort of sprucing the place up they said the block was too steep, because they had children. The previous owners had kids. I wonder why they are looking in Warrandyte; almost every block is steep.

There were only two groups through the house on Sunday. I subsequently got in touch with the builder who has inspected it the day before. Ran through a few details and he seemed content. S is running out of money.

I tried to get the credit limit on my Source Card (credit card) increased. I hate these automated phone systems. After you enter your account number on the phone keypad and someone speaks to you they ask for the same information again. I’m going to stop providing it, in protest, until I speak to a human. They said they’d send a form out.

No comments: